|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
How to Annoy Darth VaderHow to annoy Darth Vader
1. Become a force-sensitive, powerful, lightsaber trained, favorite of the Emperor; or marry some one who is one of his Favorites, like Prince Xizor. (So Vader cant kill you when you annoy him)
2. Marry Prince Xizor anyways. (Vader hates him) (oh, only if you're a girl. If you're a guy, don't, Xizor doesn't like guys like that .)
3. Call him 'Darth Barbeque'
4. Follow him around and repeat every thing he says in a extremely girly fashion with a high pitched voice and lots of exaggerated movements. For 10 hours, straight.
5. When he is sleeping, still his lightsaber, run into a hanger bay with lots of people and have him get intercommed to come there. When he gets there, hold out the lightsaber and start clicking your tongue and encouraging him to come over like, "Here boy, come here, you can do it, come on " like a dog. Then drop it and run, really fast.
6. Stick a sign on hi
IronmanHear me read it
My friends used to call William "Ironman" because the first time we kissed he got a nosebleed and the taste of his blood haunted me for a long time after it. We'd only been twelve years old and apparently the anxiety spiked his blood pressure to the point of combustion... I remember that when we were forced to take sex ed a few years later we were divided into separate classes for boys and girls, in case a diagram of an ovary was too risqué and we became animalistic and started clawing at each other in our seats, but nonetheless when our teacher Ms Jacobs had explained to us what an erection was in my mind all I could picture was the blood rushing to his nose and then the slash of cranberry across my blouse.
With the idea planted in his mind it didn't take long for William's hands to start wandering, but the image persisted. Every time I thought about just letting it happen I wondered what would happen if he got too excite
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More